Sunday 19 February 2017

Link love digest: week 7

Here is the summary of the makers and crafters I promoted this week. Several of them have display space in Grace and Favours in Northampton. So you have two ways to support them: visit their online spaces or pop in to the shop. 


Remember: when you buy from an independent maker, a real live person does a little happy dance.

Laura and Carly
Butter Bee Creative
Handmade cards and other small craft items in aid of the refurbishment of the chemotherapy suite at Northampton General Hospital.
Butter Bee Creative
Laura and Carly began raising money for the Chemotherapy Suite after Carly lost her Nan to cancer in August 2014. Andrea was very keen to raise money herself for the new unit and began stitching items when she was in hospital. 
Leading on from this, we'd really like to raise as much money as possible for such a great cause.
Deema
Deema Delights
Real petal confetti, accessories, decor, scented petals, wedding favours, bath bombs, cards.
Deema Delights
Deema started collecting petals for confetti in 2016 when she fell in love with the fluttery nature of Cherry Blossom in the Spring! Her business has now grown to include a co-operative of pickers and stylists who help to create vibrant petal mixes, favours, cards, gifts and accessories, all hand-made, seasonal and to order, perfect for any celebration!

Take some of the stress and decision making out of planning a wedding by letting me help with those finishing touches. Together, we can create beautiful memories that will last you a life time! What better way to start your married life together?

Beautifully Bespoke Confetti, gifts, cards and accessories taken care of just for you. Memorable, unique, colourful and fun!

Pebble Crafts

Becky
Pebblecrafts


Beautiful hand-crafted decorations and gifts. Any quotes on slate hearts for very reasonable prices gifts and favours. Bespoke orders accepted.






Emma Wootton
The Velvet Company
A collection of beautiful Room Scents in a simple yet elegant English style.
The Velvet Company

Hand poured, using the finest scents and soya wax at our location in Northamptonshire, England, we offer a indulgent and sophisticated choice of candles and room scents .  We pride ourselves in every detail with each candle and room scent, we believe that every product should arrived beautifully wrapped in its own gift box, so treat yourself or someone special to a gorgeous scent which will give your room the most beautiful scent, with the added effect of our crackle wick candles giving the soothingly crackle when lit  of a relaxing ambiance of an open fire.

In addition to our our gorgeous candles,we also offer gift boxes for those who are looking for something extra to go with their candle.

TLC



Theresa Meen
TLC (Theresa's Lovely Crafts)
Mixed media artist.
A small selection of my art is based in Grace & Favour shop.
Also able to do commissions too.












Janette
Iddy Biddy Boutique
Iddy Biddy Boutique

I used to have a sensible job . . . then a house bunny, oh and two children came along! I needed a job I could do at home. As I had been bending wire, making and selling earrings since I was 18 (oh so many moons ago!) and I adore Jewellery, it seemed a natural progression to further develop my silversmithing skills and start my own jewellery making business.
Iddy Biddy Boutique was born!

I like to think my designs are fresh & funky, with an organic yet modern twist! I create jewellery in mostly silver and copper. I like to oxidise the metals, adding spirals and swirls where I get the chance . . . love them! More recently, I am working with gemstones in my designs . . . ooh so many lush ones to choose from!

All of my designs are original. I get my inspiration and ideas from absolutely everywhere! My head is constantly bombarded with ideas for my next creation.

After all these years, my favourite place to be is still in my workshop (kitchen!) with my tools and bunny by my feet! I absolutely love what I do and I think that is evident in every piece I make.

I sell online, at local Craft Fairs around the North Devon area and my work can also be found at the following venues:
Willows in Braunton & Barnstaple
ID Fashion in The Royal William Yard, Plymouth
Traditsia in Totnes
Dream Jewellery in Tavistock Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment